Diconium is a specialist in the fields of data and artificial intelligence. Whether in the areas of search, social and content, personalization and analytics, data engineering or data science - our expertise helps our customers to collect the right data at the right time, to forecast services and offers and thus to make data-driven decisions. Become a part of the diconium data family and support us on our Data & AI journey!
- You will take over the technical/lateral leadership role within the data engineering unit.
- You will gather and process raw, structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data using batch and real-time data processing frameworks.
- You will monitor and improve the performance of the pipelines.
- You will work on fast paced and innovative projects with the goal to deliver innovative solutions for our customers.
- You will be responsible for the budget, capacity, and resource planning within your projects.
- You will support different stakeholders (internal/external) in making the right technology decisions.
- You will design, implement, and manage data pipelines for our clients (internal/external)
- You will support our customers in obtaining the necessary data easily and transparently in order to develop intelligent data products in different fields (mobility, automotive, industrial, consumer, financial & non-profit organizations).