For one of our clients, a luxury brand specialising in creative and innovative solutions for space planning and interior detailing, we are looking for an Architect.
- Collaborates with colleagues on commercial interior design projects to meet customer needs, design concepts, schematic design, and development design;
- Offer knowledge of legislation, knowledge of the technical and legal norms required for the design and authorization process;
- Drawing up DTAC, PTh, D D projects and all the necessary documentation;
- Understanding details of the execution of furniture to implement them.
- Graduate of Architecture / Design;
- Minimum 1-year experience as an interior designer or architect;
- Excellent English language skills (min. C1);
- Excellent use of AutoCAD;
- Knowledge of design and interior design at DDE level;
- Graphic presentation skills;
- Knowledge of Photoshop, SketchUp / 3d Studio Max, and Microsoft Office would be an advantage;
- Dynamic, motivated and creative;
- Good communication skills.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted in a maximum of 3 weeks. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.