For one of our clients, a luxury brand specialised in creative and innovative solutions for space planning and interior detailing, we are looking for a Procurement Specialist.
- Consultancy in interior design;
- Maintaining the relationship with furniture suppliers: coordinating orders, billing and payment activities, tracking payments and timely payment of amounts owed by customers;
- Negotiation of sale and purchase contracts with clients;
- Coordinating the transport of furniture and maintaining the relationship with the courier companies;
- Checking inventory and coordinating inventory of furniture and accessories;
- Drafting sales strategies and pricing policies that he/she will propose to the company management;
- Developing new sales channels (showroom, BTL, SEAP auctions);
- Drafting specific and regular reports.
- Min. 1-2 years experience in acquisitions (B2B sales experience);
- Previous experience in the presentation and sale of furniture (an advantage);
- Education (diploma) in the economic or interior design field;
- Excellent English language skills (min. C1);
- Excellent Excel abilities and experience in working with ERP software;
- Knowing a 3D design software (an advantage);
- Presentation & negotiation skills;
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted in a maximum of 3 weeks. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.