For one of our clients, a German luxury and commercial vehicle automotive brand, we are looking for a Supplier Communication Specialist (German Speaker).
The Supplier Communication Specialist will be part of the Parts Management Team and its responsibility is to ensure the parts maturity of all assembly parts in vehicle and powertrain projects in the course of the development and run-up phase.
- Requirement of parts maturity dates from our suppliers;
- Clarification of all supplier feedback regarding plausibility and adherence to our internal parts maturity milestones;
- Preparing escalation in case of any kind of problems regarding communication with the suppliers;
- Claiming standardized one-pagers from development in case of deviations regarding our milestones;
- Entering dates from the suppliers into our internal IT systems.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a process support role;
- Very good knowledge of German and English (at least B2 or professional proficiency);
- Degree in industrial engineering, business administration or similar;
- High analytical and structured working approach;
- Excellent team, communication and integration skills;
- Ability to make decisions and solve conflicts.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted in a maximum of 3 weeks. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.