Our client has a team-oriented culture that attracts and rewards exceptional performers in the software development, data analytics and financial analysis sectors. It offers qualified candidates a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company that combines the energy and speed of a start-up with the institutional approach and client base of a large, established company.
Teams are located in the U.S., Norway, Romania, India and Thailand.
- The Data Quality Analyst II will work as part of Data Quality teams that create automation for the Proprietary Data Platform to actively profile & assess data in transit and at rest from a Data Quality perspective (technical & business related).
- You will be in charge of conducting Root Cause Analysis (RCA) activities based on results yielded by Data Quality Automation team members or automated capability.
- Lead the process of coalescing and centralizing results, assumptions, issues and recommended fixes to a variety of stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Create & maintain SQL or Python scripts to query the VmX Data Platform for manual/automated Data Quality assessment
- Create & maintain capability for performing Root Cause Analysis (RCA) activities faster and more efficient
- Create & maintain capability for reporting Data Quality results to a variety of stakeholders
- Work alongside technical or business stakeholders to identify issues in Data Processing Pipelines leading to Data Quality issues
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Data Quality Analyst
- Strong analytical skills in collecting, organizing and analyzing significant amounts of information
- Proficient in report writing and presenting findings
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Basic business process analysis or business analysis knowledge
- Good understanding of SQL database querying
- Proven scripting knowledge using Python and/or automation using Power Query
- Proven knowledge of data analysis best practices
- Proven knowledge of statistical analysis packages or tooling designed for analyzing datasets (MS Excel, Python scikit-learn etc.)
- Proven understanding of data warehousing concepts like landing & staging interfaces, idempotent operations, data contracts etc.
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Represents a plus experience with any of the following: Snowflake, Tableau
- Represents a big plus experience with any of the following: Power BI Desktop, DAX, Power Query
- Full remote possibility (in Romania).
- Variable vacation days based on your work experience.
- Tickets for local IT Events.
- IT Certifications.
- New-born allowance.
- Christmas gift card.
- Replacement/days off for weekend bank holidays.