Have you always wanted to be a part of something bigger - something that charts a course for the future? Do you love seeing the result of your work reflected in the world around you? Do you thrive on solving problems, spotting patterns and working in an ever-changing environment? Then please, read on!Key job responsibilities
• Work with a range of text, speech and other types of data.
• Deliver high-quality labelled data, using guidelines provided to meet our KPIs, and using in-house tools and software.
• Report issues with tools and software as and when they occur.
• Show Ownership and initiative when providing feedback for improvements to existing tooling that can increase the amount and quality of the data we process - we believe every ground-breaking change starts with a small idea!
• Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information.
- Speak, write, and read fluently in German
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and applications
- Speak, write, and read fluently in English
- Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
- High-School or equivalent diploma
- Comfortable working with speech from various dialects and accents of one or more of the following regional languages: German
- Continuous efforts to deliver the high quality data such as self-analysis
- Experience working with speech or language data, including experience with annotation
- Other forms of data markup
- Practical knowledge of data processing needs and trade-off
What We Offer:
• Opportunity to work in a leading world-class organization, dedicated to making everyday life simpler for millions of people
• Competitive salary
• Benefits package
This is a 12 months contract.
The regular work schedule will be from Monday to Friday, the working interval will be between 06:00 – 24:00. Amazon may unilaterally amend the above, depending on its business necessities. Current shift patterns are Monday - Friday, 7 to 10 AM start – 4 to 7 PM finish.
A day in the life - We are looking for a Data Associate (DA) to undertake the task of foundational labelling functions, such as dialogue evaluation on speech & text data, to assess and improve Alexa’s performance in everyday situations. To effectively change the world, you need to be a bit different - your adaptability, focus, and attention to detail in a constantly shifting environment are unparalleled; you pride yourself on your ability to recognise issues - and come up with elegant and innovative solutions. You will be a part of a diverse team with the shared vision to make huge strides in the world of technology and the way we use Artificial Intelligence. So, an inner drive, individuality, and a creative mind are extremely beneficial.About the teamThe Alexa Data Services (ADS) organization provides data creation, curation, and analytics services to help develop, test, and train the Alexa AI. We work closely with Amazon Machine Learning (ML) Science and modelling teams, providing the critical data they need to improve Alexa’s speech recognition and language understanding capabilities.