For our client, a multinational company specializing in the design and implementation of bottling/packaging lines for beverages and food, we are looking for an Electrical/Automation Engineer.
· Installation and commissioning of company machinery.
· Execution and supervision of maintenance activities, adjustments of machinery at customers' sites, ensuring that the machinery lines operate within normal parameters.
· Proposing periodic revisions of the company equipment to customers.
· Managing service contracts.
· Creating spare parts lists and monitoring their acquisition by customers through specialized technical explanations on-site.
· Participating, at the request of the company's management, in temporary projects or interdepartmental activities, based on their role and competencies, to contribute to the team's objectives.
· University Degree in technical field (Electronics, Robotics, Mechatronics, Installations).
· Good knowledge of the English language.
· Available for travel/delegations both nationally and internationally.
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office - minimum intermediate level.
· Responsible, autonomous, solution-oriented.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted in a maximum of 2 weeks. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.