The primary responsibility of this role is to manage the delivery of Pre-process and Developmental Trainings to all EXL Romania employees.
The job also includes evaluating training feedback on an ongoing basis and providing recommendations to further enhance the effectiveness of trainings.
The primary interactions would include coaching and mentoring of the trainers and periodic reporting of all the above to the Operations owner / Training Leader.
• Assisting in addressing Developmental needs of employees across the Organization.
• Conducting training follow up session and measuring effectiveness of training
• Ensuring accurate, timely and efficient analysis of Weekly and Monthly reports
• Assisting Manager in the development of the monthly/annual training plan based on the training
needs analysis and submit for approval
• Determining efficient strategies to meet training needs continually
• Providing feedback to trainers to attain higher standards of training
• Designing and deliver training programs
• Conducting TNA/TNI and facilitate sessions (Domain/Industry/behavior/digital)
• Developing domain-related research and articles for publishing on EXL platforms
• Publishing of Training Dashboards on a Monthly basis to HR and operations leadership
• Liaise with the Operations team to identify the pain areas and address those through customized training sessions
• Generating Training quality scores and prepare and maintain reports pertaining to training
• Minimum 3 years of work experience as a trainer.
• Excellent Communication skills - Speak and communicate clearly, concisely and effectively; listen to, and understand, information and ideas as presented verbally and in writing
• Good Computer skills – Hands of Experience on Power Point, Word and Excel and should be able to work on automated software applications
• Self-disciplined and result oriented
• Teamwork/ Managing Self / Adaptability
• Ability to multitask
• Data gathering ability/ Eye for detail
• Business Writing Skills
• Flexibility to travel to different European location to impart trainings
• Opportunity to work from home
• Employee referral bonuses
• Additional health insurance, food vouchers, Transportation allowance, Work from home allowance
• Standard working time: Monday – Friday.
If we have managed to catch your interest, please submit your resume in English using the applying tool.
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview