For one of our clients, a company in the agriculture business industry, we are looking for a Front Desk Assistant.
The Front Desk Assistant will be working from the company’s office and offering support to all company’s departments.
- Good level of English - written and spoken;;
- High school or university graduate;
- An accurate and reliable way of working;
- Very good communication and organizational skills;
- Pro-active and solution-oriented behaviour;
- Good level of German is nice to have;
- Experience in similar position is nice to have.
- Ensures that the organization's unique entry/exit register is kept up to date;
- Ensures the orderly filing of the documents;
- Takes all phone calls and directs them according to the caller's requestl
- Maintains a record of phone numbers and addresses relevant to the company's activity;
- Receives incoming mail at the company address (envelopes, faxes, offers, etc.);
- Responsible for the flow of correspondence within the companyl
- Ensures and is responsible for sending out correspondence/mail by company’ s designated suppliers;
- Establishes and orders necessary consumables and protocol for the company;
- Welcomes guests and directs them to the relevant departments or meeting room;
- Supports any department with administrative work when needed.
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical insurance.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted, in a maximum of 3 weeks. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.