For one of our clients - one of the world's largest tire companies, we are looking for a General Ledger Accountant with Turkish.
The General Ledger Accountant supports the delivery of general accounting and reporting services to the respective countries for which their team is accountable and prepares documents for period close while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures.
- Perform the day-to-day processing of financial transactions (e.g. ledger entries, journal postings) to ensure that accounts are maintained in an effective, up-to-date and accurate.
- Process journals and maintain the general ledger while assisting in the preparation and
- submission of group reports pertaining to the entities managed manner.
- Escalate complex issues faced and track the resolution process accordingly.
- Execute timely monthly, quarterly and annual close processes to ensure data is complete and accurate.
- Perform account reconciliations for the accounts assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Diploma holder who is currently pursuing professional
- Fluency in spoken and written Turkish and English.
- Min. 2years of experience in Accounts Payable or 1 year in General Ledger Accounting;
- Solid accounting knowledge;
- Microsoft Office knowledge desired and SAP knowledge an asset;
- Good communication & collaboration skills;
- Demonstrated high reliability and self-motivation;
- Drive accountability and results.
- Free private medical services
- Life Insurance
- Flexible benefits
- Easter & Christmas bonus
- 25 vacation days/year
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours
- Free access to the Bookster library
Only eligible candidates will be contacted in a maximum of 3 weeks. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.