We’re looking for an experienced expert in delivering top talent in the technology and IT industry to join us as Senior Recruiter. You will be developing strategies to proactively identify, engage and recruit the best-fit talent for Tek Experts’ ongoing operations, ad hoc projects, and new business. Expect to be an essential contributor our high-performing team who is responsible for successful candidate management experiences, interviewing processes and pre-onboarding activities. The ideal candidate for this role will be dynamic, passionate and proven to be a person who strives to make a positive difference for both candidates and the customers we support. You should thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience.
Driving exceptional outcomes with purpose-built solutions.
Tek Experts is a tech services and support company focused on delivering specialized and unique solutions for clients. We’re problem solvers, engagers, and creative thinkers who always strive to help our customers succeed. Our agile, relationship-based support helps the largest, most innovative enterprises thrive. If you crave problem-solving, finding improvement in process, learning, and working within a diverse global team, you're the fit we're looking for. Join our global team of experts and grow your IT career with us.
- Fully execute the end-to-end recruitment process including job posting, phone interviewing, job interviewing, regular communication with candidates and recruitment leadership.
- Establish recruiting and applicant requirements based on manager needs and organizational objectives.
- Actively search resumes on various recruitment channels to get sufficient and qualified CVs for recruitment requirements.
- Screen CVs and shortlist candidates for further processing.
- Build applicant sources and data by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, other recruiters, media and internet sites.
- Manage the posting of job vacancies at top performing recruitment channels.
- Draft employee offers, complete onboarding processes, and report to recruitment and HR.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 3 -5 years of proven experience in recruitment as an in-house recruiters, headhunter or within a recruitment agency, preferably in a technology services environment.
- Natural networking ability and a love of meeting new people.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.Strong understanding of MS Office tools.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Experience working with an ATS preferred.