We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
What you`ll do
SAP Intelligent Enterprise Solutions (IES) organization, also known as SAP IT, has the purpose to “Deliver and Run the Intelligent Enterprise”. IES is SAP’s technology backbone and most compelling reference customer, and as such, we influence SAP product development and strategy, with our customer experience at heart. We’re looking for an experienced DevSecOps for Cloud Data and ML Platforms, with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our diverse team and work on innovative projects.
As a DevSecOps for Cloud Data and ML Platforms, you will:
- Contribute to the implementation of best-in class platform services for our SAP Cloud Data & ML Platforms, industrializing the entire Data pipelines and Machine Learning solutions development life cycle
- Work closely with product managers/product owners, scrum masters/release train engineers, architects and security engineers
- Get involved in all aspects of entire platform services lifecycle starting from ideation to creation & operationalization
- Develop & Operate high quality Data & Machine Learning platform services for large enterprise
- Make sure, in the different phases of the project, that non-functional requirements are implemented to fit with our high quality standards
- Demonstrate excellent quality, design, development and delivery skills in scrum teams working in short development and release cycles
- Contribute to team’s winning plan, present success story in Quarterly Business Review and report success back to higher level of organisation
What you bring
- Bachelor‘s or master’s degree in business informatics, computer science, engineering or related technical fields, with at least 3-5 years of experience in the field
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills in English, incl. ability to communicate complex concepts in simple form to non-technical audience
- Proficient in Python, Powershell and shell development skills eg. bash
- Knowledge in Cloud Data & AI technologies from one major hyperscaler (AWS, GCP or Azure) – preferably Microsoft Azure and Databricks / Spark is a plus
- Practical knowledge in platform management, DevSecOps and infrastructure-as-code concepts and tools (eg GitHub, Jenkins, Docker, Terraform, Linux)
- Basic knowledge in Big Data, Data Science, AI, Machine Learning and basic knowledge of DevOps / MLOps methodologies and tools
- You are making security a priority and you ideally have already security skills (theoretical or practical) or you want to evolve towards security topics
- Complex environment and architecture with close collaboration with Microsoft solution architects and SAP CoE (eg. security) and SAP product engineering
- Experience with agile team practice & methods such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe
This job is a great opportunity to leverage your DevSecOps background to embrace the dynamic field of Data & Machine Learning cloud platforms.
Depending on your aspirations and abilities, there will be opportunities to develop your career toward Team Lead or Architect position, as we’ll grow our team.
Meet your team
Within IES, and as part of the “Technology Services - Data Science, AI and Big Data” unit, our “Big Data & Machine Learning Foundation” team design, implement and operate the data lake and machine learning platform services of the Data Platforms of the company. We are a very international and diverse team of Data & Analytics Technical Experts and Developers, highly motivated to help SAP to create value for its Customers, by leveraging all available data, in a responsible way.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.