We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative Principal Full Stack Developer to help with product development. Do you thrive in highly collaborative environments alongside other passionate and innovative engineers? If so, then this is the right job for you! Help us shape the future.
What you’ll do
- Iterate rapidly, collaborating with product and design to launch the first versions of new products.
- Mentor junior developers and lead scrum teams by setting positive examples.
- Modeling, design, implementation, and test based on SAP’s programming model and processes.
- Lead the design, development, and delivery of new features as part of agile team.
- Design solutions to complex problems and requirements in collaboration with others in a cross-functional team.
What you bring
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment involving many different teams and stakeholders.
- Experience leading the full life cycle of software development, from design and implementation to testing and deployment.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or an equivalent field.
- Experience with design patterns for both front end and micro-services to build end-to-end solutions.
- Very good comprehension skills, high quality commitment, and self-motivating working style.
- Fluency both written and spoken in English.
Tech you bring
Java, Angular, SQL, SAP Hana, Kubernetes, Jenkis, Git
Tech you'll learn
Learn microservices and hyperscalers to gain in-demand skills and boost agility, reliability, and cost-efficiency.
Meet your team
The Intelligent Spend and Business Network organization brings together the power of SAP’s intelligent spend management solutions, including SAP Ariba, SAP Concur, and SAP Fieldglass – each a best-in-class category leader on its own – and the SAP Business Network, the world’s largest business network.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.