Forbes Bulgaria is a part of a global media company – Forbes, with 140 million readers, focusing on business, investing, technology, entrepreneurship, leadership, and philanthropy. Over 10 years, Forbes Bulgaria brings together business leaders through its platforms, including the events it organizes, to stimulate meaningful discussions, innovation, exchange of ideas, experience and knowledge, and to create a good environment for business and philanthropy.
AIMS Human Capital is part of a leading, global executive search and talent development organization - AIMS International. With more than 500 partners, consultants, and researchers in over 50 countries and 80 offices, AIMS offers its clients in-depth expertise and reliability. We find and grow your leaders - the ones supporting the democratic and sustainable development of our partners’ organizations, and further raise our country as a good place to work and live in.
As a result of the rapidly growing business in Bulgaria and the growing demand for quality business content, Forbes Bulgaria in partnership with AIMS Human Capital invites a motivated and customer service orientated professional to join the team in the position of:
Client Service Specialist
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with key clients, ensuring their satisfaction and addressing any concerns promptly
- Managing customer inquiries and issues through various channels such as phone, email, online, or in person
- Preparing reports and statistics for the clients advertising participation in all Forbes channels
- Maintain accurate client records and manage client complaints efficiently
- Effectively communicate with a diverse range of clients, including business owners, senior and middle-level managers, and advertising agencies
- Responsible for providing visuals and data to execute his successful advertising presence in Forbes
- Collaborate with the Sales department, Administrative Director, and Editorial team to facilitate effective communication with clients, ensuring smooth workflows and meet deadlines
- Provide clients with technical product information and general assistance
- Adhering to deadlines for assigned tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Bulgarian
- Ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders, including different personality types
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain trusting relationships with clients
- Focus on meeting and predicting client needs and interests
- Team-oriented with a commitment to cross-team collaboration. Support the overall team efforts and spirit
- Demonstrated agility in handling diverse client needs and adapting to changing situations.
The Company’s offer:
- Opportunity to work in a unique workplace culture that encourages professionalism, innovation, collaboration, initiative and success.
- Access to the most inspiring and influential people
- Flat organization and lean team culture
- A flexible working model with a home-office option
- Attractive remuneration package
- Additional health insurance
If you recognise yourself in this role, please apply directly through this platform.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
AIMS Executive Search License №. 2401/15.11.2017