**All interviews will be conducted remotely (online or by phone).
In 5 years, our client has evolved from a start-up to Europe’s leading on-demand logistics platform that allows businesses in any industry to deliver to their customers with never-seen-before speed & efficiency.
Join our team in Krakow and work with amazing minds that change the way goods are delivered in urban areas.
- Organize the customer support team, gather and centralize knowledge.
- Responsible for the team performance; improve their skills and KPIs.
- Handle escalated issues, research requests and focus on delivering world-class service to the clients.
- Execute weekly reporting, monthly presentations, and quality evaluation.
- Participate in reviewing processes and workflow to diagnose areas for improvement.
- Establish regular communication and collaboration with the Team Manager and the client.
- Meet predetermined targets and represent the company in a professional manner.
- Senior Customer Support Specialist; experience as a Supervisor/Shift Leader or a relevant role in the BPO sector will be a plus.
- Strong organizational and management skills with the ability to prioritize time effectively.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- MS Office, in particular, Excel.
- Fluent in Italian and English.
- Tech-savvy, reliable, positive, and target-driven professional able to manage tasks with a sense-of-urgency.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Performance bonus. Referral bonuses.
- Full training – provided by the client.
- Additional health services and sports card.
- Open-minded management team promoting innovation, personal and professional development.
- Permanent employment; full-time.
- Employer: Pontica Solutions Ltd.