Part of the Global Client Engagement team, the Global Bid Manager is supporting the largest and most complex managed print services opportunities, with European cross country or worldwide scope. This involves critical responsibilities like assembly of the deal team resources and utilization, interface between the Sales/Pursuit/Delivery/Functions, and support of critical bid execution phases or monitoring of the bid process execution and compliance.
Job specifics/responsibilities. The responsibilities of the bid manager fall into 5 main categories:
- Create and maintain project plan for the deal: tasks, timelines, responsible, milestones.
- Create and maintain deal action log
- Create and maintain pursuit team map and calendar
- Request the needed resources to help with the bid response preparation and coordinate their work.
- Create proposal structure
- Review and assign owners to all bid documentation and proposal sections
- Contribute with content
- Review and proofread all documents before submitting to the client
- Follow proposal management internal best practices
- Setup regular deal meetings and take minutes
- Coordinate the communication process flow with extended team members and regional participants
- Prepare recurring management updates
Coordination of internal deal approval process:
- Request the needed human resources for the deal
- Coordinate the team’s deliverables
- Coordinate the meeting date and participants with the responsible department
- Setup and manage the deal SharePoint site
- Ensure that all deal documents are stored in the shared space and all team members are duly notified of any changes or updates
- Other responsibilities include sharing best practices and knowledge in a specific area of expertise for the benefit of the team and EMEA pursuit community.
- 3-5 years’ experience in managing projects; even better if the projects were bids / proposals.
- Strong sense of ownership and initiative.
- Proactive and follow-through attitude.
- Ability to work with different personalities and management styles.
- Excellent communication skills: ability to express thoughts clearly in person, on the phone, and in writing.
- Experience in working as part of a multi-national / cultural team
- Ability to prioritize workload with discretion and minimal direct (and remote) supervision
- Ability to work under tight timescales when required
- Commercial understanding of services projects
- Quick learner
- Good negotiator
- Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of SharePoint would be considered a plus.
Education (degree) and professional experience required:
- Bachelor/Master in Business / Economics / Technical or other relevant subjects.
- Experience in virtual team environment
Personal skills and qualities:
- Positive can-do attitude
- Customer centric approach
- Growth mindset.
- Out of the box thinking – able to find solutions
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Able to apply tools and technology to produce results
- Able to understand global business processes and identify impact of change
Job details: http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6.WPR.T_K