At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
You are no exception!
Our client is an international company that is developing a brand new sports betting platform.
We are looking for Social Media Expert for their marketing team, who will be responsible for the overall strategy of the company’s web presence. Your main job will be maintaining and managing the social media channels, as well as the development and monitoring of ROI and KPIs. They will expect you to suggest strategies and methods for constant improvement & establishing their brands’ identity.
So, if you would love to help us plan & optimize campaigns for a variety of businesses over a number of digital platforms, then this is your role.
- Design digital media campaigns according to the company’s business goals;
- Plan ad campaigns for digital media platforms;
- Analyze the performance of each campaign and make suggestions for improvement;
- Maintain and manage all social media channels;
- Collaborate with the marketing team;
- Track the competitors’ strategies;
- Work with Google Ads and other Performance marketing tools;
- Create KPI Reports;
- Stay always up-to-date with the latest digital marketing technologies and trends.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary;
- 13th salary;
- 2 times a year revision of the remuneration;
- Flexible working hours;
- Home office;
- 25 days paid annual leave;
- Additional health package + dental package;
- Free card for public transport;
- Fully paid Sport card;
- Organizing themed dinners;
- Teambuildings and other team activities.
- Free snack, soft drinks, coffee and fruit available always;
- Free shuttles from Business Park Sofia metro station to our office;
- State-of-the-art modern office and company parking space;
- Positive working environment including a relax zone equipped with PS4, foosball, books and lazy chairs.
- 3+ years of experience as Digital Media Specialist or a similar role;
- Comfortable working with Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads and other advertising platforms;
- Experience with content management;
- Excellent analytical and project management skills;
- An ability to multitask & problem-solve;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluency in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017.