Antelope Audio is an international professional music industry hardware and software manufacture. For more than 15 years, we are proud to serve customers in 54 countries.
We are world renowned for our innovations in the pro-audio industry and the extreme quality of our sound. Superstar artists like Coldplay, Rihanna, Jay-Z/Beyoncé, Justin Timberlake, Korn, Dusty Kid, Wu Tang, Andrea Bocelli and many more are the proud owners of one or more of our devices.
Our gear is also to be found in studios like Warner Brothers, Universal Studios and Sony Music. Our devices are also used in the production of many blockbuster movies such as Avatar.
Working @ Antelope Audio gives you an unique opportunity for operating on a global level. Naturally, we focus on staying the leader in engineering innovation and we continuously invest in that field.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product both internally and with key external partners. Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies by utilising market research data; reviewing production costs; anticipating volume;
- Translate product strategy into go to market action plan aligned with sales, marketing and production
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- 2+ years in product management
- Experience in designing and implementing marketing strategies
- Strategic Thinking
- Determined mind & goal-oriented attitude
- University degree in Sound Engineering, Electronics, Business, or Marketing;
- Corporate culture based on 6 core values: Autonomy, Love, Ethics, Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurship;
- Work and learn in a team of highly skilled music and audio tech lovers;
- Become a part of the vast and challenging audio industry;
- Medical, dental, sports and social benefits;
- Centrally located HQ, near the subway and bus stops;
If this sounds like you, please get in touch!
[Antelope does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age and marital status.]