Antelope Audio is leading the charge on introducing cutting-edge technologies like atomic audio clocking and FPGA plugin modeling of classic analog gear. Among those trusting the signature Antelope sound are many Grammy award-winning sound engineers and world-famous artists.
In the product portfolio of the company you can find audio interfaces and modeling microphones for both professional recording facilities and project studios, as well as specialized AD/DA converters, master clocks, and analog processors.
Antelope Audio allows you to harness the power of digital audio without sacrificing the warmth and fullness associated with analog gear.
• Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables across company’s Marketing, Creative and Sales Departments;
• Manage medium-to-large scale projects with various disciplines and stakeholders, including multi-regional teams. Be comfortable managing and influencing people who are not direct reports, as well as director-level and management personnel;
• Develop comprehensive project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints;
• Able to establish leadership on projects with internal stakeholders and clients. Easily recognized as the person who can answer questions on projects, process, and everyday activities around the team and client. Gains trust to build productive and constructive relationships. Encourage an environment of teamwork and excellence.
• Establish a working atmosphere as part of the project delivery process, which supports teamwork and knowledge sharing;
• A degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field;
• Prior experience working in digital / creative agency is considered as a strong advantage;
• Proficient in project scoping, project planning, resource management, timeline creation, and risk management;
• Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organization;
• Ability to interact with and influence department/project team members;
• Ability to perform a broad range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine, in a variety of environments, and to apply a methodical approach to problem definition and resolution;
• Ability to work closely with different business functions and understand their priorities’
• Fluent in written and spoken Business English, any other foreign language is a plus;
• Good knowledge of or experience in applying project management methodologies (E.g. Agile, Waterfall, PRINCE2, PMI) is a plus.
• Corporate culture based on 6 core values: Autonomy, Love, Ethics, Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurship;
• Work and learn in a team of highly skilled music and audio tech lovers;
• Become a part of the vast and challenging audio industry;
• Medical, dental, sports and social benefits;
• Centrally located HQ, near the subway and bus stops;
If this sounds like you, please get in touch!
[Antelope does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age and marital status.]