Antelope Audio is a professional audio hardware and software manufacturer proudly serving customers in 54 countries for more than 15 years.
World-renowned for innovations and sound quality, our customers include superstars like Coldplay, Rihanna, Jay-Z/Beyoncé, Justin Timberlake, Korn, Dusty Kid, Wu Tang, Andrea Bocelli.
For this challenging role of Marketing Manager Western Europe, we expect you to:
· Develop marketing strategy for the assigned territory
· Strengthen brand identity and grow brand awareness
· Implement marketing tactics based on customer research and industry data
· Work closely with Product Managers on product positioning and differentiation strategies
· Be part of the marketing lead team and working closely with the entire multifunctional marketing
· Oversee Events, Media, PR, and community management
· Tracks all marketing and sales data and works closely with Sales department
· 3+ years in a senior marketing position
· English language and German language are a must
· Experience with international markets and regional marketing strategy
· A strong drive for the art of communication towards passionate customers
· Knowledge of digital & inbound marketing methodologies and frameworks
· Educational background in a Marketing or Business-related field
· Corporate culture based on: Autonomy, Love, Ethics, Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurship
· Work and learn in a team of highly skilled music and audio tech lovers
· Become a part of the vast and challenging audio industry
· Medical, dental, sports and social benefits
· Centrally located HQ, near the subway and bus stops
Working @ Antelope Audio gives you an unique opportunity for operating on a global level.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch!
[Antelope does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age and marital status.]