The primary driving force behind SoftServe’s s Cloud & DevOps Technology Capabilities and Partnerships.
Our Cloud & DevOps team comprises more than 100 people. We take full ownership and leadership in implementation projects to ensure the quality of the results we deliver to our clients. And with Support and SRE part of our group, we provide the end-to-end customer experience and high satisfaction in the post-implementation phase.
We focus on our client’s success and are not afraid to step-in to the challenge.
We have developed a customer trusted relationship and a strong partnership with Google, Amazon, Azure, VMware, Red Hat, and HashiCorp. Being a part of the international community, we participate at major worldwide events (Google Next, Google Cloud Meetups, Microsoft Build, Microsoft Ignite, AWS Summits, AWS DevDays, and more)
Our experts work as architects and technology consultants for different clients, not tied to specific projects, technologies, and timelines. We drive the design/discovery or assessment of cloud architectures of any size and complexity performed by one or a team of architects acting as a technology decision-makers.
Demonstrating such required qualifications and experience to be successful in this role as
- Architecting software-defined infrastructures or virtualization including server virtualization, software-defined storage (SDS), and software-defined networking (SDN) based on VMware technologies
- Gathering and interpreting requirements, planning, creating, and documenting an implementable design for a VMware NSX-platform-based data center networking infrastructure that meets customer objectives and constraints
- VMware certification is VCP-DCV and VCP-NV (desirable)
- Private cloud architecture solutions such as VMware vCloud, Pivotal, Red Hat OpenShift and CloudFoundry
- Network architecture and services implementation, including both on-premises and cloud-based scenarios
- Distributed systems and web architectures
- A clear understanding of cloud service and deployment models (experience with AWS is required)
- A good concept of Kubernetes architecture
- Design, prototyping, and delivering cloud agnostic microservices architecture leveraging Kubernetes
- Background of Container-as-a-Service (CaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) cloud computing services, using Red Hat OpenShift, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Docker EE, Mesosphere, IBM Bluemix, or similar
- Deep domain expertise in cloud application development solutions (e.g. PaaS, Serverless, API Management), container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry), continuous integration technologies (e.g. Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure for DevOps, etc), web application server technologies, cloud application design, software architecture and practices
- Good communication and presentation skills, with a record of developing relationships at technical, management, and executive levels
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Us as a part of the Enterprise Direction to design, develop and ramp-up capabilities for delivering Hybrid Cloud Platforms connecting VMware-based Private Cloud and Major Public Clouds (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Cloud-oriented projects of different sizes and scales. This includes migrations, consulting, cloud-enabling, helping to onboard new opportunities into our company, spreading the expertise and professional culture across the organization
- GCP Anthos, Apigee, GKE On-prem
- AWS Professional Services, WAR, Outpost
- VMware Tanzu and VMware on AWS
- Red Hat Professional Services
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Excell at Cloud technologies and next-gen Hybrid Platforms
- Help to solve business and technical challenges through discovery, architecture assessments, and technical workshops with existing and potential clients
- Be engaged in a vast range of tools and techniques on different projects
- Have access to strong educational and mentorship programs
- Work as a consultant with project enrollment up to 6 months
- Cooperate with experienced architects that consult some of the world’s top cloud technology companies