· Design secure networks for the different environments and platforms.
· Configure, deploy and support VMWare virtual environments for UNIX and Windows servers
· Configuration and management of load balancing devices.
· Support business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
· Maintain and support firewalls.
· Support backups.
· Participate in internal and external security and compliance audits.
· Work in the remediation of security vulnerabilities.
· Research, design and implement solutions to new challenges.
· Working with cloud providers and remote infrastructure on a global scale.
· Assisting development staff with troubleshooting.
· BS/BA degree AND/OR equivalent related work experience.
· 2-4+ years of experience as a system administrator
· Strong background in Unix server and Windows environments
· VMware experience
· Strong understanding of networking and common internet protocols
· Familiarity with SQL and NOSQL databases.
· Experience in troubleshooting in a dynamic technical environment
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to solve and document solutions
· Team Player
· 80% English