Antelope Audio is pro audio hardware and software OEM. The company is in the Top 3 global leaders in the industry. Distinguished by performance, innovation and stylish design Antelope Audio products are found in the best studios in the USA, Europe and Asia. Our clients include Warner Brothers, Universal Studios, Sony Music and stars like Rihanna, Jay-Z, Korn, Dusty Kid, Wu Tang and Andrea Bocelli.
The company believes a great culture starts with having the opportunity to work with talented, ambitious people and is powered who share our five core values: autonomy, ethics, growth, innovation and entrepreneurship. Everyone from the founder and CEO to the most recent new hire is committed to working each day on closing the gap between the actuality and the invisioned potential.
Now we are looking for creative, highly effective, way-out-of-the box, motivated and motivating Software Team Lead. The position reports directly to the R&D Manager.
DAY-TO-DAY YOU WILL
- Evolve complex code base consisting of Embedded, Desktop|Mobile GUI and Web servers
- Lead the team powwow on architectural decisions
- Enhance and maintain the communication between the team members
- Create and enforce software style and culture
- Code some advanced portions of the software
- Help educate and develop developers
- Keep the projects on schedule
- Work with hardware engineers, end-users to develop ergonomic innovative products
IDEALLY YOU WILL HAVE
- 3+ years of leading, motivating and mentoring a team of developers
- Proven and demonstrable code writing skills at Senior level
Advance understanding of team dynamics and group psychology
- A strong sense of style and pragmatic judgment
- Familiarity with Agile and Extreme Programing philosophies
- The art of reducing complexity and seeing to the core
- Ability to lead by example, and to impact a sense of urgency and excitement
- Advanced knowledge of modern software paradigms, structures and patterns
- Background in C++ and Python or dynamic languages
- Knowledge and experience with C/C++, GUI and embedded systems is a strong advantage
ON TOP OF ALL THAT
- Opportunity to work for top 3 world-leader in digital audio technology
- Freedom to create definitive products for the world of arts and music
- Ability to utilize the latest advances in software technology
- Friendly, multi-cultural work environment of highly skilled and motivated people
- Flat, agile, bureaucracy-free management structure
- Centrally located building near metro and bus-stops
- Leading medical, dental and social benefits
This is a great position for ambitious developers who enjoy the challenge and freedom to create definitive products for the world of arts and entertainment, while earning great compensation. Open Source developers are welcome!
[Antelope does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity,national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age and marital status.]