Senior Python developer
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our client - an international pure-cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider that offers highly-available, flexible, enterprise-class cloud servers and cloud hosting solutions, with office in Sofia, we are looking for an experienced professional to join their growing team as a Senior Python developer.
About the role:
You will be joining the back-end team as a senior Python developer. The team is small, but can rapidly ship code and features. The initial tasks will include extension of our cloud business logic, design of public-facing APIs and integration with 3rd party systems. Once familiar with the system, you will also be working on improving our cloud orchestration stack.
● You consider code poetry and love Python.
● You have a love open source and have a Github profile to prove it.
● You do not suffer from the ‘not invented here’ syndrome.
● You love reading up on the latest tools and libraries, but still have a good sense for what’s experimental and what goes into production.
● When you try a new product or service, the first question you ask yourself is: does it have an API?
● Solid knowledge of Python and Django complex systems
● At least 5 years general experience developing software.
● Strong background in software design; scalable systems, reliability and maintainability
● Experience with relational databases and query optimizations.
● Good knowledge of HTTP protocol.
● Experience with collaborative workflows using distributed source control systems (Git and Mercurial).
● Habits with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI).
● Willing to relocate to Sofia, Bulgaria.
● Previous experience with Celery or with a similar library.
Considered a plus:
● Extensive experience with Linux as a user or as an administrator.
● Experience with VMware products and APIs specifically vCloud Director and vCenter.
● Background in developing Web-based applications.
● DevOps experience.
What our client is offering:
● A highly competitive starting salary, combined with a performance-based bonus
● Additional benefits including high coverage medical insurance
● Informal, friendly and knowledge-sharing environment
● An interesting and challenging job, that allows you to build a career
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
HRS Services Bulgaria has License № 2280/22.05.2017 for providing human resources services.