Senior-level .NET Developer
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our client - an international leader in sports statistics, with office in Sofia, we are looking for an experienced professional to join their growing team as a Senior-level .NET Developer.
As a part of the Agile Development team you will work with the latest technologies to develop microservices as part of a large and complex systems to provide real-time sport related data to a large and demanding customer base comprising Sporting Associations, Sports Betting and Media companies. As a Senior-level .NET Developer your primary focus will be the development of distributed back-end services using C#, working as part of a team with full-stack responsibilities. You will be involved in the full SDLC and have exposure to a broad set of technologies, including Web and Cloud.
This vacancy is a perfect match for a person who enjoys finding innovative solutions to technical challenges with opportunities to contribute broadly in a dynamic and collaborative team-based environment.
- Maintain a good level of technical quality
- Have a voice on technical solutions
- Continuous improvement
- Follow best practices for software development
- Produce maintainable and testable software
- Assist with DevOps work
- Work with Product owner on requirements and estimates
- Mentor and teach more junior team members
- Multithreading experience
- 4+ years of experience with C# (.NET Framework or .NET Core)
- Knowledge of software design patterns and messaging patterns
- Communication and messaging technologies (HTTP, Web Sockets, RabbitMQ)
- Database and Caching Technologies (SQL, NoSql DBs etc)
- Unit and Integration testing/Test automation
- Full SDLC experience working on complex products within Agile environments
- Enthusiasm and ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Excellent spoken and written English
Our client offers:
- Additional health insurance
- Above market compensation packages
- Sport cart or transport allowance
- Food vouchers
- 2,000 Euros for IT training budget
- 25 days paid leave
What Catches Our Eye:
- Familiarity with Distributed system design
- Bonus points for experience in performance monitoring
- Logging and Monitoring (Graylog, Graphite/Grafana, OpsGenie, TickStack)
- Experience using SPECFlow
- Familiarity with DevOps
- Experience working in a collaborative team (Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Services Bulgaria has License № 2280/22.05.2017 for providing human resources services.