Appolica is a leading mobile app agency working with start-ups and established brands like KBC, Tide, Football Index, PostBank, OnTheMarket, AT&T, etc.
We work together with our clients to build compelling apps that provide lasting engagement with their customers. Our deep understanding of mobile technology enables us to bring a level of expertise to our clients like no one else.
- Work in an Agile (SCRUM) environment with small self managed teams to deliver high quality native apps for clients across various industries
- Participate in software code reviews to ensure the creation of high-quality, robust code by all team members
- Collaborate with designers in your team to come up with the best solutions to challenging UI/UX problems
- Translate wireframes and mock-ups into fully functioning features
- Work with members of the QA team to ensure we are developing high quality software
- Participate and contribute in the continuous improvement of our delivery process
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Have at least 3 years of experience shipping iPhone/iPad applications in a professional setting
- Excellent coding skills in SWIFT
- Capable of making architectural decisions
- Experience with MVVM design pattern
- Experience in writing clean and testable code as well as unit tests
- Understand how to coach teams to deliver products in an Agile environment
- Should have worked with iOS SDK frameworks like: UIKit, CoreFoundation, Auto Layout, Storyboards etc.
- Experience in working with REST APIs and local data-storage (ex. Core Data, Realm etc.)
- Working experience with Git
- Desire to build quality software and a mindset to continuously challenge yourself
- Solid written and verbal English communication skills
Worked with dependency managers (ex. Swift Package Manager, Cocoa-pods, Carthage)
What we offer:
- Working in a friendly and supportive atmosphere
- Career advancement and salary increase opportunities based on your level of engagement
- Salary based on your knowledge/experience level
- Christmas bonuses
- Young, motivated and helpful colleagues
- Freedom and support to develop your skills and knowledge in areas of your own preferences (Want to try something that will upskill you and will improve our projects? – Go for it!)
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities to travel
- Coffee, tea, snacks
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.