At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our client - a product company with one of the most modern public mobility systems in the world, with office in Sofia, we are looking for an experienced professional to join their growing team as a Senior Backend Software Engineer with Python.
- You have 3+ years of backend programming experience.
- You have a solid background in an object oriented programming language.
- You are familiar with cloud-based deployment (AWS or other platforms).
- You are not afraid of multi tasking and switching between different programming languages, each suitable for different tasks.
- You have experience working with remote teams.
- You are a fast learner: you can quickly master concepts, disciplines and methods.
- You are a team player with great communication skills.
- You are pragmatic. When you hear about a difficult problem you are able to transform it into a simple one (or more), that you can easily solve.
- You are concise - you get stuff done, in a simple, elegant way.
- You are proficient in English.
- Computer Science degree or similar.
- Some experience with frontend development using Angular/React.
- Proficiency in Python.
Our client offers:
- Above market compensation packages.
- Social benefits.
- Health insurance.
- Relocation assistance.
- And much more to come along.
- Implement the components that bind complex routing, real-time customer and driver management, mass scale user communication into a complete, mission critical service.
- Define and implement effective cloud infrastructure scaling solutions based on best-in-class standard tools.Designing and implementing POCs and production ready sub-systems to handle customer service, advanced analytics , operational shift management and more.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Services Bulgaria has License № 2280/22.05.2017 for providing human resources services.