Our story (the bitesize version):
From salads in Sofia to ramen in Rotterdam, millions of food-lovers order on our platform every week. Having expanded as Just Eat Takeaway, we’re now operating in 23 countries around the world!
The secret to our success is tech. From designers and developers to software and IT support specialists, our tech teams ensure that innovation is always on the menu.
All about the role...
At Just Eat Takeaway.com we believe that Scrum Masters are true leaders who bring out the best in our developer base. In our fast-growing business we believe that ownership is key on all levels of IT development. For our Bulgaria office we are looking for a Scrum Master to facilitate our restaurant portal & B2B products. On this role you will also be responsible to:
- Guide your IT team(s) to deliver value to our 12+ million consumers and 40+ thousand restaurants.
- Manage your team in getting things done in committed sprint outputs, while having a good (conceptual) understanding of the development process and skills to help out on impediments on organisational and technical levels.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where pro-activity is valued, where problems can be raised on time without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged.
- Leading by example, coaching each one of your team members and empowering them towards continuous improvement.
- Supporting and working closely with the Product Owner, especially with respect to refinement, maintaining the product backlog.
- With the Product Owner co-owning the master planning in setting and managing the delivery expectations, also on strategic and tactical organisational levels.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Getting and remaining your team in the hyper flow of productivity and fun, while building an awesome place to work.
Can you deliver...
- You have University degree and Scrum Master Certification (e.g. CSM, PSM I)
- Excellent knowledge and passion for Agile
- A proven record in mastering development teams - at least 2 years in the online industry
- Good skills and knowledge of true leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Great communication skills, ability to coach and listen, so you can try to improve the team dynamics
Here is our offer:
- A place where your ideas are heard and where you can really grow and learn with your team
- A more than competitive salary with (long term) incentives in accordance with your experience
- Awesome teams and people, in a fast-growing company
- Being part of a young, professional and truly international team
- The opportunity to learn new concepts and practice them in a safe environment
- The freedom to go where no one in our company has gone before
- Free drinks and fruits, lunch vouchers and several sports benefits
- Regular awesome team events
It’s time to join us in Sofia. Send us your CV!