QA Team Lead/ Blockchain
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our client - Leader in Blockchain FinTech companies in the world, we are looking for an experienced professional to join our client growing team as a QA Team Lead/Blockchain.
- 2+ years of experience leading a team of 3-7 people.
- Foundation QA knowledge: Review product design and requirement to create test plan and test cases, find/isolate/document/regress/track bugs through resolution, interpret/report test result and file bug, automate the test cases, derive practices and metrics for team.
- A strong “automate first” approach and a well-developed understanding of test automation methodologies
- Experience with application (UI/API/Unit) automation tools, monitoring tools, performance testing tools, and automation technologies.
- Experience in manual/automation testing on both IOS and Android platforms.
- Experience in leading test automation practices for Agile and DevOps teams across an agile environment.
- Experience with continuous integration tools.
- Experience with the Cloud and AWS.
- Experience in FinTech space.
- Experience with decentralised IT and distributed systems.
- A good understanding of blockchain technology and the digital assets space.
- Passion for innovation and disruption of the Blockchain FinTech space.
What our client offers:
- Opportunity to solve problems for a global diverse base of customers on a massive scale.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Bonus Options available.
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Provides help to management, including hiring, onboarding, training and keeps management updated on team performance.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures. (manual and automated)
- Partner with engineering, infrastructure teams and product owners to leverage automation for scalable solutions to prevent regressions and ensure reliability of product.
Всички данни, предоставени от Вас, са защитени по смисъла на ЗЗЛД и ще бъдат използвани единствено за целите на настоящия подбор.
HRS Services Bulgaria has License № 2280/22.05.2017 for providing human resources services.