SoftServe, we are advisors and providers who operate on the cutting-edge of technology. With you, we set goals and reach them to grow better together, learning from both successes and mistakes. We are a team of 9 000+ thinkers and makers in more than 30 offices worldwide, true professionals and good people, who like what we do and do it well.
We are a leading software developer in Europe and the largest Ukrainian IT company - from Engineering to Architecture, Business Analytics to Project Management, Artificial Intelligence to Customer Support solutions. and so much more. Here you can choose from a variety of paths to grow your career.
We believe that technological advancement is built by curious, imaginative minds. We are more than technology, SoftServe is a place where talent meets opportunity and people have everything they need to pursue their passion. Here you can find a culture that inspires creation without pushing. We are a community-driven by people like you. Without you, SoftServe couldn’t have achieved even a part of what we are today. And so, our aim is to support you, to collaborate, and develop.
Growing together, we build our common future.
We are looking for a Product Manager to deliver exceptional value during the whole PDLC to our Clients. Our Clients represent a range of industries including but not limited to Healthcare and Pharmacy, Finance Retail, and Internet communications.
The candidate will be a part of the team responsible for the inception, defining new products, and running PoC projects leading to market success, as well as leading a complex, multi-disciplinary product engineering process that delivers proof of exceptional value to the Company and customers.
You will get the ability to live in a dynamic product lifecycle and keep all in one head: strategic, business, and technical focuses, product development excellence, customer experience, and market feedback.
An experienced Product Manager able to demonstrate proven ownership and value during the whole PDLC to our external and internal clients. The candidate should be able to effectively own the product initiation phase as well as work with existing products to boost their performance on the market and combine both – strategic and technical focuses.
• Demonstrating at least 3- year background in product marketing, product management, product ownership, business analysis
• Hands-on in designing, developing, and managing software products and/or software solutions
• Analytically-minded, data-oriented, business acumen
• Market and consumer-centered
• A pro in developing software product specs, prioritizing product backlog, managing roadmap, market, and competitors’ analysis, and monitoring
• Focused on driving results over processes
• An effective communicator (both written and oral) and comfortable speaking in front of diverse audiences
• Showing excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
• Proactive and willing to take ownership
• Result oriented with 'get things done' attitude
• The one who can effectively act both as a strong leader and a team player in the situation
• Both Doer and Strategist
Your advantages reveal in this expertise:
• Subject matter expert/industry background
• Pragmatic Marketing Certified (PMC) III or higher
• Technical background, working with IoT, AI, RPA, BI/Big Data
• Implementing decision support systems, data warehouses, and data integration Subject matter expert/industry experience
• Configuring and integrating one or more of the following platforms: CRM (Salesforce), ERP (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics), CMS (Sitecore)
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Challenging and interesting pre-sales, product discoveries, and ideations projects, proof of concept, and MVP development
• Analyzing the market, evaluation of competitive landscape, summarization of market problems, and framing product’s distinctive competence
• Understanding product place in overall company strategy and portfolio; describing products main focus & problem statement to address; elaborating product roadmap
• Identifying the opportunity window in the current market/problem-solving focus. Ideation around possible product value proposition. Accommodating the innovation framework & approaches to bring outstanding value Facilitation, framing, and assistance in PoC implementation in order to prove the product value and get early market feedback, or check technical feasibility. Conducting the PoC evaluation & feedback gathering upon results, analyze the next steps
• Conducting market validation including trend watching, market feedback monitoring, product success metrics (customer usage analysis, NPS, etc) on the level of a product or individual features
• Framing the main User/Buyer personas to be addressed within Product scope and map product features addressing their problems
• Framing and decomposition the product scope, writing business, and functional requirements if needed
• Driving feature development
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Be responsible for the inception, defining new products, and running proof of concept projects leading to market success
• Lead complex, multi-disciplinary product engineering process which delivers proof of exceptional value to the Company and customers
• Work on challenging and interesting pre-sales, product discoveries, and ideations projects, proof of concept, and MVP development
• Process dynamic projects and still have so much stable place to work
• Enjoy flexible working hours – whether you are a morning bird or a sleepy-head, it is ok with us
• Take part in internal and external events where you can build and promote your personal brand
• Give you access to experienced specialists willing to share their knowledge
• Show you our casual atmosphere – no dress code
• Care about your individual initiatives – we are open for them, just come and share your ideas