At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our client -an international company that is developing a brand new sports betting platform, we are looking for an experienced professional to join their team as a MSSQL Database Administrator.
- Working across both production and development
- Providing solutions to the business and supporting different units in the company
- Responsible for variety of database platforms such as MongoDB, PostgreSQL and SQL Server
Our client offers:
- Additional Health Insurance
- Multisport cards
- Food and Gift Vouchers
- Transport cost coverage
- Birthday vouchers and celebrations
- Wedding and baby bonuses
- Brand new office in the center of the city
- Breakfast in the office
- Massages in the office
- Fitness coach in the office
- Knowledge Sharing Sessions
- Training and Conferences’ Participation
- Fun Fridays
- Memorable Team Events
- Summer Team Building
- Christmas Party.
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience
- Proven knowledge and experience in MS SQL Server 2014 – a must
- Experience with Linux/ Windows – advantage
- Experience with MongoDB – strong advantage
- Experience with PostgreSQL –an advantage
- Experience with SSIS
- Experience with creating SSRS reports
- Excellent communication in English – both verbal and written.
- Great communication skills, flexible and reliable
- Team player
- Willing to work with a minimum supervision
- Result oriented and self-driven
- PowerBI Development.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.