At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our client - a leading international online gaming company, with office in Sofia, we are looking for an experienced professional to join their growing team as a Mid-level Manual QA Engineer.
- Read and understand Product specifications;
- Write and Review Gherkin Test cases with xRay;
- Test new features and fixed bugs in different test environments;
- Build QA clusters with different app versions using Kubernetes;
- Investigate bugs and trace logs in logz.io;
- Participate in a Scrum team having all corresponding ceremonies;
- Execute Test Runs at the end of each Sprint;
- Report, Verify and Manage bugs using Jira;
- Keep QA documentation up to date in Confluence.
Our client offers:
- An Excellent opportunity to grow with us and develop your career;
- A Dynamic and rapidly growing global company;
- Great and supporting working environment;
- Highly competitive salary with bonuses and extra benefits;
- Social benefits;
- Increasing annual paid vacation;
- Free online courses;
- Long-term career opportunity and job security in a multinational company;
- Open and transparent communication;
- Team activities, team buildings, company parties.
- At least 2,6 + years of experience as a QA;
- Experience in web / mobile testing and client-server-based architectures;
- Experience in API testing;
- Experience in querying databases like MySQL;
- Experience in managing development processes with Jira or other process management tools;
- Experience working in an Agile environment;
- Deep understanding of QA methodologies;
- Be a team player, methodological and organized.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Services Bulgaria has License № 2280/22.05.2017 for providing human resources services.