We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our Mar Tech Delivery Department in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Our tech teams work remotely within Bulgaria, occasionally you’ll need to come to the office in Sofia. Not often, but up to 4-5 times a month and of course, we’ll cover all related expenses. Working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Are you our next star player?
If you are passionate about technologies and consider yourself as a Master in Java please continue reading.
You will have the chance to be part of one of the strongest team in the company. Be prepared to work on innovative public faced applications which serve more than 100 million online users.
Why we need you
As а Senior Java Developer you will join a multinational team of about 20 professionals. The role will report directly to the Web Development Manager, who is located in Ireland.
As part of this team, you will provide contract research and development services to our gaming companies. And trust us, there are plenty of pioneering projects across the Group.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Development of Web technology level functions, features and tools.
- Analyse user requirements and produce corresponding development tasks, ensuring their completion by putting together a robust end to end process.
- Developing new system applications.
- Improving existing functionalities
Who we’re looking for?
- 3+ years in Java, WebSockets, Maven, Spring framework.
- Strong in knowledge of RDBMS and SQL.
- Highly skilled in web development and distributed applications.
- Experience in designing efficient algorithms along with coding skills, ability to produce clean, robust and accurate code that meets the specs.
- Git and best practices in source control management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to function as a self-starter with emphasis on getting things done under pressure of tight deadlines
- Good understanding of Docker, Redis, MongoDB, RabitMQ will be consider as advantage.
- Result oriented
- Innovative thinker
- Self- motivated
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- Social benefit package contributing to your lunch and transportation expenses.
- 1,000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- MultiSport membership
- In-house training and development of your skills, progressing your career.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.