**All interviews will be conducted remotely (online or by phone).
Our client is a French startup whose ambition is to bring visibility and structure to data collection projects across the globe. Since 2017, they are growing rapidly, designing, and optimizing their solutions to empower companies with versatile data collection process and power BI.
Integrated in their Agile-managed tech team, you would oversee the development of Laravel/Vue.Js applications.
- Participate in the project of evolution and redesign of the applications.
- Participate in the design of new functionalities, both front, and back.
- Set up unit and functional tests.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the application.
- Participate in the development of the global architecture of the application.
- Backend: PHP7 with Laravel 8
- PostgreSQL, Gitlab, Docker, Laradock, etc.
3+ years of experience with front/backend technologies; deep mastery of PHP7, Laravel, and Vue.js architecture.
Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Ability to analyze and solve technical problems.
A real sense of design – you care about the user experience.
Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate professionally in English.
Motivated; proactive; team player; able to work with minimal supervision.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to work remotely with flexible working hours.
- Additional health insurance and other social benefits. Exclusive discounts & offers.
- Open-minded management team promoting innovation, personal and professional development.
- Permanent employment; full-time.
- Employer: Pontica Solutions Ltd.