At SoftServe, we are advisors and providers who operate on the cutting-edge of technology. With you, we set goals and reach them to grow better together, learning from both successes and mistakes. We are a team of 9 000+ thinkers and makers in more than 30 offices worldwide, true professionals and good people, who like what we do and do it well.
We are a leading software developer in Europe and the largest Ukrainian IT company - from Engineering to Architecture, Business Analytics to Project Management, Artificial Intelligence to Customer Support solutions. and so much more. Here you can choose from a variety of paths to grow your career.
We believe that technological advancement is built by curious, imaginative minds. We are more than technology, SoftServe is a place where talent meets opportunity and people have everything they need to pursue their passion. Here you can find a culture that inspires creation without pushing. We are a community-driven by people like you. Without you, SoftServe couldn’t have achieved even a part of what we are today. And so, our aim is to support you, to collaborate, and develop.
Growing together, we build our common future.
We are looking for a Trainee WebUI Software Engineer to join one of our healthcare projects in Sofia.
Our client is a health care company with 3000 hospitals around the world.
The company initiatives related to web development are in progress. The organization is focusing on replacing outdated products. Currently, the company is in a state of a migration of a legacy system to a new event-driven architecture based on reactive microservices.
IoT, Big Data, Cloud computing is just a small part of technologies that are used within the project. Dozens of challenging tasks are waiting for you.
A candidate with
- Good knowledge of Angular 10, TypeScript, CSS, HTML
- Knowledge about one more Automated UI testing framework (Karma, Jasmine)
- Skilled in PrimeNG, ECharts, Nginx, TSLint, SonarQube
- Practical experience of working with Git
- Motivation and ability to work in a team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate English level
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Developing processes according to the best practices
- Designing and implementing a maintainable, responsive web application
- Keeping high quality of product
- Agile values and principles
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Support your technical and personal growth
- Work in a friendly atmosphere with a proficient team
- Enjoy a flexible schedule and working hours
- Create new components and features from scratch
- Enjoy our company events