SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Are you eager to learn new technologies? Do you want to work with the best cloud technologies in the World? Use and contribute to the most popular cloud related open source projects?
We are part of the Cloud & Lifecycle Management organization and we make the automation of delivering the whole portfolio of SAP Software to our customers, also we automate the process on update/upgrade and decommission of our software. We work with the latest technologies and we have solutions both in Cloud and On-Premise
Are you eager to learn about SAP HANA - the fastest database in the world? Do you want to contribute to its installation and update in the cloud environment?
SAP HANA is the world’s leading high-performance in-memory database that speeds data-driven, real-time decisions and actions. As the data foundation of SAP's Business Technology Platform, it provides advanced analytics on multimodel data, on premise and in the cloud.
We are looking for a motivated student who is willing to join our SAP HANA Cloud team in Sofia. Our team is fully responsible for the automation, orchestration and scalability of various lifecycle management operations for SAP HANA. Our customers are among the biggest and successful companies in the world. You will get the opportunity to work with most trending technologies, in a highly motivated team, established from young talents as well as experienced professionals.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a development intern and member of Cloud & Lifecycle Management Department you will participate in the software development cycle of various automation procedures for provisioning and lifecycle management for SAP HANA.
What will you do during your internship:
- First, you will cover an educational task, where you will learn best-of-breed development practices, OS tricks and much more
- After that, you will become a part of team of highly-skilled developers where you will work on real projects with real customers.
- You will learn and work with the latest high-end technologies in the Cloud World.
- You will learn how teams how to deliver high quality cloud products used by thousands of customers
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student in computer science or a related technical discipline;
- Knowledge of OOP principles, Data Structures and Algorithms;
- Basic knowledge of Java;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Very good communication skills;
- Proactive and open-minded team player;
- Previous work experience is not required.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Knowledge of Unix / Linux environments;
- Knowledge of DBs;
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Extensive knowledge about all lifecycle management aspects related to SAP HANA and SAP Cloud Platform;
- Highly efficient and motivated team;
- Buddy program, where you will be assigned with an experienced mentor who will help you with your job, learning and development
- Training and guidance through all specifics of the quality assurance;
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.