What we do and who we are?
We are the leading crypto lender that has built its reputation in the blockchain world with its signature
Instant Crypto Credit Lines TM and E arn Interest product. Nexo has processed more than $3B+ for a
continually growing 800K+ user base from more than 150 countries around the globe.
We live and breathe solving complex problems for our base and we have the customer reviews to show
for. We’ve zeroed in on solving real issues for our users and found a great product market fit. The result is
a profitable business from Day 1 that has distributed close to $10M in dividends until now.
We are on a mission to build the next generation of infrastructure that will enable millions of people to
ditch the traditional banking rails and move to a world of financial freedom and great UX. Nexo’s team
consists of builders and problem solvers that sacrifice short term profits for the benefits of its users.
Nexo’s team is regularly featured on Bloomberg and CNBC to comment on pressing blockchain issues
such as the Tether stablecoin , Facebook’s Libra , Tokenized Gold , and Bitcoin.
- Leading the teams of software architects through management and mentorship
- Manage all communication with various developers and resolve all conflicts within the team
- Monitor team metrics and objectives ensuring meeting of goals
- Facilitate interviews to hire appropriate employees and provide training to achieve all organizational goals
- Work hand-in-hand with the CTO to discuss the feasibility of new ideas and the VP of Engineering to introduce and implement them into the engineering teams
- Support and manage regular product releases
- Develop architectural solutions for applications, databases and web services
- Decide on the platforms and coding standards to be used in project development
- Evaluate existing software solutions to identify areas for improvement
- Create modifications for existing software to upgrade performance
- Ensure architectural integrity of software solutions
- Maintain thorough documentation of systems and applications
- Collaborate with programmers and developers to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or a related field
- Proven managerial experience with good supervisory and teamwork skills in dynamic and challenging environment
- Experience in a software development role
- Extensive understanding of architectural styles and design patterns
- Familiarity with several coding and computer languages
- Experience with database design and data modeling
- Understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with decentralized IT and distributed systems
- A good understanding of blockchain technology and the digital assets space
- Passion for innovation and disruption of the Blockchain FinTech space
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to solve problems for a global diverse base of customers on a massive scale
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Bonus Options available in Nexo tokens