At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our client - Leader in Blockchain FinTech companies in the world, we are looking for an experienced professional to join our client growing team as a Chief Software Architect.
- Leading the teams of software architects through management and mentorship;
- Manage all communication with various developers and resolve all conflicts within the team;
- Monitor team metrics and objectives ensuring meeting of goals;
- Facilitate interviews to hire appropriate employees and provide training to achieve all organizational goals;
- Work hand-in-hand with the CTO to discuss the feasibility of new ideas and the VP of Engineering to introduce and implement them into the engineering teams;
- Support and manage regular product releases;
- Develop architectural solutions for applications, databases and web services;
- Decide on the platforms and coding standards to be used in project development;
- Evaluate existing software solutions to identify areas for improvement;
- Create modifications for existing software to upgrade performance;
- Ensure architectural integrity of software solutions;
- Maintain thorough documentation of systems and applications;
- Collaborate with programmers and developers to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications;
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team;
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineer.
Our client offers:
- Competitive base salary;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Bonus options available in tokens;
- Exceptional remote candidates will be considered;
- An opportunity to be part of a life changing financial innovation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or a related field;
- Proven managerial experience with good supervisory and teamwork skills in dynamic and challenging environment;
- Experience in a software development role;
- Extensive understanding of architectural styles and design patterns;
- Familiarity with several coding and computer languages;
- Experience with database design and data modeling;
- Understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC);
- Superior interpersonal communication skills;
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail;
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with decentralized IT and distributed systems;
- A good understanding of blockchain technology and the digital assets space;
- Passion for innovation and disruption of the Blockchain FinTech space.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Services Bulgaria has License № 2280/22.05.2017 for providing human resources services