We are looking for an Automation QA Engineer to join the team of Ezbob.
Ezbob is a UK based 'Lending-as-a-Service' software provider for Tier 1 banks and other financial institutions. The company's leading product is a 100% digital, end-to-end business loan platform.
The automated online platform analyses the applicant's personal and business information, including links to business bank accounts, online marketplaces, online accounting providers, payment service providers, and e-commerce platforms with which ezbob is integrated. Ezbob compiles this data into a workable client profile in an instant so that its risk engine can make a qualified decision, allowing the approved applicants immediate funding.
You will be part of a team building and testing the next generation of lending solutions. This position requires a self-motivated, enthusiastic and dynamic individual with strong technical and communication skills who can contribute in a team environment.
• Create a detailed test designs for different system areas, test plans, test cases and tests reports in order to make sure product is released in its best possible quality.
• Execution of manual tests cases (progression/regression & sanity) that ensure quality throughout our release schedule
• Handling reproduction of field related issues
• At least 3 years of experience in manual software testing
• Minimum 6 months of experience in automation software testing
• Experience writing testing documents (STDs) and knowledge of various QA methodologies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English
• Experience testing API’s (SOAP/REST)
• Experience with testing client/server application
• Experience using JIRA
• JMeter, BlazeMeter, Security Testing, Katalon
• Experience working in scrum teams
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!
We can offer you:
– Monthly food vouchers and transport coverage
– Additional private medical and dentist insurance
– Yoga and Bulgarian folk dances classes
– Free Hebrew and Business English classes
– Office Massages
– Celebrating pre-weekend happy hours
– Internal sports competitions
– Top quality office environment
In case you fit the profile and have interest in this position, please submit your English resume, using reference: AQAE
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All documents will be treated with strictest confidentiality!