At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our client – a leading international gaming and sports betting company, we are looking for an experienced professional to join our client’s growing team as a .NET Team Lead.
Currently, we are seeking a highly motivated individual with advanced experience and extensive software development skills, to play a key role in the development team. One must have experience leading a small focused team (7-10 people) and managing tasks, schedules, and deliverables. This is a full-time position located in Sofia. Veterans are encouraged to apply.
- Function as a technical team leader, support and motivate team members, contribute to their development;
- Manage the software development life cycle of your team — requirements gathering, planning, architectural design, implementation, code review, testing and deployment;
- Adhere to quality standards and team working procedures;
- Initiate improvements and adjust development methodology;
- Work closely with business owners and project managers to plan work and update on status and progress;
- Support and evolve the technical documentation.
Our client offers:
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
- Very good remuneration;
- Comprehensive health insurance;
- Multisport card;
- Monthly parking coverage OR Public transport card;
- Team building and fun activities;
- High and modern office facilities;
- Dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Open and transparent communication;
- Long term career growth opportunities;
- Professional growth, extra education opportunities and cross-location knowledge sharing;
- English classes;
- Fruits and snacks at the officе.
- Excellent skills in using C# and .Net Frameworks;
- Experience of leading a technical team;
- Experience with Microservices architecture;
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka, SOAP, REST, TCP IP;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills;
- Experience with MSSQL ,My SQL, Postgres;
- Previous experience on similar position will be considered as an advantage;
- Good organizational skills;
- Fluent in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Services Bulgaria has License № 2280/22.05.2017 for providing human resources services.