About the job
You will be part of a multicultural talented team developing a highly secure, easy-to-use, enterprise-grade Content Collaboration Platform that is utilized by millions of users daily.
What is a typical day on the job like?
• Translate complex functional, technical, and business requirements into architectural designs;
• Develop high-level application designs and direct detailed design work of developers;
• Develop proofs-of-concept and prototypes to validate and compare design alternatives;
• Perform cost/benefit and trade-off analyses of design alternative;
• Define high-level development tasks, provide estimates, and identify skills necessary for implementation;
• Guide team in the implementation of selected designs and strategies;
• Take an active part in the development of critical parts of the systems;
• Perform code reviews;
What we are looking for in a candidate?
• 3+ years’ experience in hands-on development of desktop solutions on .NET platform (windows based);
• Understand architectural styles, enterprise architecture patterns, integration patterns, and development patterns;
• Strong knowledge in C#.Net;
• Background in the design and implementation of external services integrations (using REST);
• Knowledge in debugging and analyzing synchronization, multi-threading, hang/crash issues;
• Expert in developing multithreading code, with synchronization mechanisms across threads;
• Experience in Unit Testing (Test Automation is a plus).
Bonus knowledge & experience
• Knowledge of WPF;
• Knowledge in File Systems used on Windows and Mac OS X.
About the product
Syncplicity by Axway is transforming the way enterprises work with-in and together from small to largest enterprises. We enable users to access all their files on all their devices, online or offline, with no hassles. With rich experience and secure access using mobile, web, and desktop, our customers can easily collaborate globally, while their IT departments can maintain the security and control, they require.