The development center of SAP in Bulgaria is technology-focused and plays key role in the defining and developing of the SAP Cloud Platform. With its more than 930 professionals, SAP Labs Bulgaria also has strong contributions towards life-cycle management, user interface & user experience across the broader portfolio of SAP products. For its 20-year history, the company has established itself as a preferred employer in the IT sector in Bulgaria.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
We are part of the Cloud & Lifecycle Management organization and we make the automation of delivering the whole portfolio of SAP Software to our customers, also we automate the process on update/upgrade and decommission of our software. We work with the latest cloud native technologies and we have solutions both in Cloud and On-Premise.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Are you looking for job with focus on all modern cloud native technologies and project with huge impact on the business?
We are seeking experienced and highly motivated cloud software developers. You will be part of the teams working on the core lifecycle management components of the Business Technogym Platform of SAP. The way to run & scale efficiently in the cloud is by building multi-tenant cloud-native applications. Our team is contributing to the tenant lifecycle management, which enables orchestration of enrollment and update of multi-tenant apps with zero disruption. We are implementing the scenarios required by cloud native apps at scale, as incremental zero-downtime update of application tenants, a-b/canary deployment, etc. You will have the opportunity to learn and take active part in the growing open source cloud native (Kubernetes) community that is defining the latest technology in the field.
Specifically, you will:
- Design, develop, test and deliver platform features
- Embrace the exciting opportunity to join a high-profile strategic and transformational project to deliver the next generation of software lifecycle management services
- Participating in all phases of the software services development, from design discussions, implementation, testing, to deployment and operations
- Work in an agile team applying Scrum, agile development practices and DevOps, thus contributing to team goals, requiring the flexibility and the ability to work on different topics.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent theoretical and practical background in OOP, data structures, design patterns, algorithms
- Diverse coding skills, preferably with Java or Go
- Strong background in cloud development
- Experience with Linux and containerized environments
- Use and knowledge of common build tools, repositories and CD/CI tooling, experience in test automation
- Knowledge and experience with agile methodologies for software and service development
- Student or already holding university degree in Computer Science or related field
- Fluency in English
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Cloud Foundry
- Experience with various cloud services in AWS, GCP and Azure
- Knowledge and experience with micro-service architectures
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.