We are looking for a passionate gamer and artist who will:
• Help the marketing art team to create and publish audiovisual materials, designing titles, and animating transitions
• Take part in the post-production of videos that use filmed footage, 2D and 3D visual assets
• Work on videos localizations
• Learn and create some astonishing videos in Unreal Engine
- At least 2 years’ experience in motion design
- Proficiency in typography and image composition
- Highly skilled in After Effects, Final Cut, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Advanced skills in 2.5D techniques, parallax, etc.
- Solid background in video editing
- Strong 3D modeling and animation skills
- Knowledge in render engines
- Passion for video games
- Highly motivated, enterprising, and independent
- Able to take initiative, highly creative
- Passion to learn Unreal Engine
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to work in an exceptional industry and create games downloaded more than 1 billion times per year.
- You want to be part of a talented and supportive team of pioneers who have a passion for creating video games.
- You want to contribute to a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world.
- You will work on a permanent contract with competitive remuneration.
- You are looking for a fun place to work in the heart of the city.