**All interviews will be conducted remotely (online or by phone).
Our client is a Swedish triple-A game studio that develops and publishes its own games. It has rapidly grown from a start-up to a large team of world-class industry professionals based in Malmö and London currently working on several new projects which will be developed for PC and next-gen consoles.
If you have a passion for gaming, Discord is not a mystery for you and you want to build the player support team of an awesome game company from scratch, apply now!
- Organize the player support team, gather, and centralize knowledge.
- Responsible for the team performance; improve their skills and KPIs.
- Deliver world-class service to the gaming community.
- Responsible for the selection, training, professional development, and assessment of the support specialists.
- Delegate effectively within the team to deliver business results.
- Execute regular reporting to both Client and C-level management in Pontica.
- Work with all departments in the company to ensure smooth operations.
- Experience as a Team Lead/Team Manager/Supervisor or relevant in the gaming industry.
- Deep knowledge of Discord, social media channels, and ticketing systems.
- Excellent communication, people management, and problem-solving skills.
- MS Office proficiency.
- Fluent in English. Additional foreign language will be an advantage.
- Tech-savvy, passionate about gaming, reliable, and positive.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An attractive remuneration + annual review and annual bonus. Referral bonuses.
- Work with experienced professionals in the gaming industry from Sweden and the UK.
- Additional health insurance and other social benefits. Exclusive discounts & offers.
- Open-minded management team promoting innovation, personal, and professional development.
- Permanent employment; full-time.