*Please be aware that this is a temporary position for a maternity cover!
Provide reporting services for the Global Client Reporting for Central, Northern and Southern Europe, UK&I and International Sales Entity. Reports include account overview, break and fix reporting, consumables overview, invoice reporting and trend analysis in general. Deliverables are to be provided according to a pre-approved schedule and distribution list therefore good time management skills are required.
- Extracting raw data from various databases
- Generating and maintaining reports, etc. in different formats e. g. Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Providing proper data quality control
- Providing reporting to relevant stakeholders
- Working with a HP internal system on data management
- Ensuring proper follow-up with management
- Participating in improvement projects and initiatives
- Maintaining SharePoints in regard to the reporting needs
- All other legally permissible tasks requested by the line manager
- Data accuracy management
- Reports are produced and delivered on time
- Client Reporting Team
- Global and Remote Service Delivery Managers
- Global Client Success Managers
Education (degree) and professional experience required:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in report generation and data manipulation
- Fluent in written and verbal English
Personal skills and qualities:
- Detail oriented person – ability to check the accuracy of large amounts of data
- Ability to work with multiple priorities – multi-tasking
- Excellent organization skills and experience to work with deadlines
- Strong analytical and summarizing skills
- Team player
- Very good communication skills – outgoing, natural communicator
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to operate effectively within a virtual (cross-cultural) team
- Knowledge of relational databases principles
- MS Office
- Excellent Excel skills formulas, pivot tables, conditional formatting etc.