- This position is part of the CS (Customer Support) Supply Chain Organization, reporting directly to the CS Supply Chain Demand Planning manager /CS Supply chain Theatre team.
- The Services Supply Chain ships more than 9M parts, processes 650k whole unit repair events globally per year through an extensive network of outsourcing partners.
- This position will be responsible to execute processes of Supply planning, E & O, Buy/sell, Vendor interaction and governance of the Demand & Supply Plan within HP Customer Support Supply Chain.
- Manages a broad range of moderately complex supply chain processes, such as demand, Supply planning activities for multiple, complex SKUs, ensuring that performance (inventory, cost, service level etc.) meets the overall business needs, including but not limited to: Demand Forecasting, Supply Planning, E & O material management, successful launch and positing of material to support new product launches, EOSL material management, LTB’s and monitoring and risk management of same.
- Planner is responsible to ensure parts availability at optimum level across the network for all parts assigned to meet customer obligations
- Execute planning actions to support supply chain products throughout part lifecycle
- Responsible to achieve a balanced performance of parts availability/customer experience and cost/inventory
- Back-order analysis and management
- Collaborates with regions and global teams to create / enhance business process
- Regular reviews of business metrics and driving actions to meet/exceed goals
- To work closely with partner management team to assure alignment and assurance of supply of service materials
- To work closely with long term strategy team to align and drive organization to achieve short- and long-term business goals.
- To work closely with country network inventory management team to assure LOF and other service material supply requirements are met.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and develops recommendations.
- Leverage historical forecast data, end-user demand, market and product intelligence, statistical forecasting inputs, AI and Machine Learning to create a robust process and drive continued, sustained accuracy improvements on material demand plans.
- Monitor supply plans to identify changes and to determine their effect on material requirements schedules.
- Work closely with service partner management teams to ensure proper coverage and accurate schedules.
- The role of the demand/supply planner is to develop a material requirement schedule and adjust when required bases on actual requirements for a <set area of products, product lines, segments, supplier, or commodity>. The role will balance the required and available material to optimize service, working capital and material costs given network lead times and order quantities among others. The person in this role is an analytical thinker and a strong communicator with an eye for detail.
- Coordinates or leads regional and global business unit planning teams to maintain and enhance the current business processes.
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Contributes to priority projects with complex analyses and assists in developing recommendations.
- Communicates requirements and guidelines to the regional and global business unit planning teams.
- Mentors junior-level staff.
- Coordinates, develops, and manages a Regulatory Trade Compliance program.
Education and Experience Required
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- 4-6 years of experience in a supply chain/data analysis function
- Broker’s license and/or 4-6 years of experience in a customs/global trade function.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Very strong analytical and data modeling skills.
- Very Strong communication and influencing skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Proven relationship management skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- Strong project management skills to lead cross-functional teams; recognized as Subject Matter Expert.
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Strong Understanding of HP’s overall supply chain strategy.
- Extensive understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP), Available to Promise (ATP) and master scheduling.
- Good understanding of national and international trade requirements to align customs/trade function with business objectives.
- Thorough knowledge of inventory analysis.
- Developed leadership skills including team building and conflict resolution and management.
Job details: http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6.8Jt-T.K
Supply Chain Management
Additional days paid annual leave
Additional medical insurance
Additional dental care
Job posted 6 days ago