**All interviews will be conducted remotely (online or by phone).
Our client is a Swedish triple-A game studio that develops and publishes its own games. It has rapidly grown from a start-up to a large team of world-class industry professionals based in Malmö and London currently working on several new projects which will be developed for PC and next-gen consoles.
If you have a passion for gaming, Discord is not a mystery for you and you want to have fun while working, apply now!
- Be the players’ advisor and provide the best player experience.
- Communicate with gamers via Discord, social media, forums, and internal ticketing system.
- Support the translation of news and posting of Patch notes.
- Know the games inside out to ensure all player’s queries are addressed appropriately.
- Execute an organized, efficient, and structured working process.
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
- Knowledge of Discord, social media platforms, and forums.
- Avid player or experience in gaming support will be an advantage – if you can relate to the player’s mindset, if you have experience with gaming communities, or the gaming culture in general.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An attractive remuneration + performance bonuses. Referral bonuses.
- Work with experienced professionals in the gaming industry from Sweden and the UK.
- Flexible working hours.
- Additional health insurance and other social benefits. Exclusive discounts & offers.
- Open-minded management team promoting innovation, personal, and professional development.
- Permanent employment; full-time.