At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
You are no exception!
Our partner is an established audit company with a young team of highly qualified specialists. For them we are currently looking for a professional for the position of Tax Expert.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare and submit periodical VAT & corporate tax returns, and other reports for taxes and fees required by law;
- Coordinate, control and assist overall tax reporting and assure correctness of tax payment activities;
- Raise tax awareness within local community, coach staff and advise on tax and accounting issues;
- Preparation of written consultations for clients on tax issues;
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge about current tax practices and changes in tax legislation;
- Assistance in the implementation of due diligence services and services related to business combinations in terms of tax aspects.
- Competitive salary;
- Bonus options available;
- Company benefits;
- Opportunities for long-term career development;
- Free company trainings;
- Top office location;
- Work with multinational companies of international brands;
- Working with a young and dynamic team of professionals;
- Pleasant, team-oriented and supportive work environment;
- Flexible working hours and possibility for remote work.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Master's Degree in Finance/ Accounting /Law;
- 3 years of experience in the tax area;
- Proficiency in the area of Corporation tax law, VAT regulations, excise duty;
- Fluency in English;
- ACCA will be consider an advantage;
- Excellent computer skills, good knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access, MS Outlook;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work under pressure during reporting periods.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017