THINK YOU'VE GOT THE SECRET INGRIDIENT?
Starting your career and selecting an employer is an important step. You want to make sure you´ve chosen not only a job you like, but an employer that supports your career progression and a team who´s helping you along the way. Our Talent Start-up does exactly that.
You´ll put your existing knowledge and skills into practice while being responsible for tasks assigned to you that will develop you further.
Together with colleagues, you will be working on real business projects that will challenge and prepare you for the next step in your career with us.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
You might find yourself rotating through various functions, gaining critical experience by working with different departments on various cross-functional projects
You will be responsible for the results of the on-the-job tasks that will take you above and beyond your current knowledge and skills
Working with our senior leaders will allow you to connect the dots easier and gain a sound understanding of our business
By working with peers and mentors and through available trainings, you will be challenged, but also supported in your development
You´ll develop and gain skills that will set you up for success
The network of fellow trainees and other colleagues across 28 countries will help you build a career anywhere
ARE THESE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS?
- Completed Bachelor's degree or last year of study
- No work experience required or up to 2 years experience in common field
- Participation in different students' clubs or groups will be advantage
- Self-driven, proactive personality willing to own their career development
- Carrer aspirations in Sales or Marketing
- Collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills
- Interpersonal skills to create and foster enduring relationships
- Fluency in English
- Clear Driving license- category B
- Opportunity to join a well-established international Company and gain profound knowledge;
- Young and dynamic team of professionals willing to share knowledge and support each other;
- Motivating daily tasks to deal with;
- Freedom to unleash potential within a leading company in one of the most stable spheres of the business.
ABOUT YOUR NEW TEAM:
We are a family of 30 thousand engaged people. Each and every one of us is the secret ingredient of Coca-Cola HBC – the world’s largest bottler and partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Our every day mission is to delight 595 million consumers by offering a choice of over 136 iconic global and favourite local brands, in the moments that matter, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are a truly empowered and talented team that drives superior results by winning and learning every day in 28 countries, across 3 continents. Our success comes from us working together as one to make a positive difference for the local communities we serve.