At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
You are not an exception!
Our client is one of the bigest FMCG companies opperating in the categories of Home and Personal care, Tissue and Food.
They are one of the top producers in their industry worldwide and their brands are among the most popular and loved by the customers.
The company offers great professional challenges and a positive environment where passion and the desire to achieve can really make a difference. Every day they look for new ways to do what they do best. Their company culture values team work yet provides every individual with the opportunity to shine.
For them, we are looking for experianced purposeful candidate for the position:
Regional Sales Representative
Duties and responsibilities:
- Reaching and/ or exceeding the personal Sales target, as well as the company’s sales target;
- Setting up long-term partnerships with major customers of the company within a certain region;
- Increasing the number of key customers in the defined region;
- Successfully launching new products and gammas of products;
- Negotiation and monitoring of new and / or existing promotions, brochures and market positioning;
- Percieving and setting up correct merchandise standards;
- Actively monitoring the goals and/ or results of the clients, ensuring the expansion of their product portfolio.
The company offers:
- Permanent employment contract;
- Attractive conditions (fixed salary + incentive bonuses);
- Company car, tablet and phone;
- Dynamic work environment with the possibility of professional development;
- Competitive rewards;
- Additional social benefit program.
We are looking for someone with:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree;
- Experience on a similar position – around 3 years;
- Working level in English – both written and spoken;
- Very good skills in MS Office;
- Proactive, analytical, strategic and team player mindset;
- Driver’s licence.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017